Emily is officially walking now. She still uses crawling as her preferred method of transporation but walking is becoming more and more of a frequent occurance. She gets so excited when she starts walking. She throws her hands in the air like she's about to do a trick and she throws one leg out in front of the other without bending her knees. And then she gets so excited that she's actually doing it that she falls flat on her bum and just smiles and giggles. She can now walk across the room but normally it's just a few steps. I think within the next few weeks, she will be a walker and no longer a crawler. She's so tall too! We have her one year appointment on June 11th. I can't wait to take her and find out how much she weighs and how tall she is. I'm so excited!
We just had Heather, Clay, Luke & Kendall (the twins) here for Memorial Weekend. They had such a blast. I'll try to post a picture later of all of them. They were all so precious together. We had Luke all dolled up in a feather boa and then some Tinkerbell wings where he called himself a butterfly. But even that butterfly flat out refused to drink out of any cup that might resemble a girlie cup. Not even a blue Ariel (Little Mermaid) cup. No thank you to that one!
The summer is off to a bland start. No great TV shows out there right now. We watched Traveler last night. The one about the white college grads that are accused of setting a bomb off and are now on the run and are realizing their friend did it but he wasn't acting alone. Then we have The Starter Wife that starts tonight. I'm really excited about that one. I love Deborah Messing. I'm excited for Psych and The 4400. Love those two shows. I guess it will keep me occupied until Grey's Anatomy and the rest of the fall shows come back. Save for Lost that won't return until 2008! Bummer! Well - I guess that's it for now. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment