
I got up this morning and must have been feeling very brave. I decided that I would get us all dressed and go to the mall. I'm not sure what I must have been thinking but I just wanted Madi and Emily a chance to see Santa Clause. Especially Madison because she understands about asking Santa for things and being a good girl so that you get what you want, etc. Amazingly - we got out of the house just fine. Emily loves wearing dresses plus, she was so excited to get to wear the same dress as Madison. Hair looked great. I even remembered to put in their bows. We get there - and the line isn't just horrible. I think we waited about half an hour. There were two little girls in front of us that Madi & Emily talked to so the time passed quickly. We get up to the front of the line and the little girls in front of us go sit on Santa's lap. One of the girls flips out. She starts screaming and crying and Emily just gets this horrified look on her face like WHAT DID SANTA DO TO THAT GIRL???!!! So, you can imagine how well it went to put Emily on Santa's lap. Needless to say - Madi was a very big girl and handled things appropriately. Emily -- not so much. By the time we left, she was telling everyone how she did not like Santa. haha.
1 comment:
Your girls look sooo cute! You tell Em that Presley doesn't like Santa either. She screamed her head off and turned red:)
Post a Comment