Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Build-A-Bear

After a very long (and I admit fun) summer without the girls, we finally got them back. And of course, the first words out of their mouths were "we need a toy". Because apparently all the toys that were purchased for them in Lubbock had to stay in Lubbock and they felt cheated out of any new toys. And thanks to the great marketing of Build-A-Bear Workshops, my kids requested (demanded) I take them immediately to this wonderful and magical place to get them a Build-A-Bear because "so-in-so has one and they don't".
 
Here is the result. Madi got a purple bear and Emily of course got the pony. They have names but for the life of me, I can't remember them. That's not true. Madi named hers Carly (from iCarly) and Emily named her pony Saraphina.
 
Emily started her new Pre-K. The first day was as expected. Exciting and nervous. The second day was meh. The third day, she was over the new and one girl had really made her mad. So, now we are on our second week and she has finally decided that school isn't fun so why does she have to go. I agree but I have to go to work every day. And if I have to work, she has to go to school. Life isn't fair. Hmmmpph!

No comments: