Friday, October 29, 2010

Emily's Halloween Party

Emily had her Halloween party today at school. She is Belle from The Beauty and the Beast. She was so excited to go school today. She wasn't thrilled with the way the shoes fit or the crown but she refused to change any part of that outfit. And she looked so cute.
 
Madi had "Hat Day" today which is so lame. All of the other school had "Dress as your favorite storybook character" day today. And while that would have been a huge pain in my you-know-what, Madi would have LOVED doing it. I could see her being Judy Moody. Of course, that's not very exciting but their moods are so similar.
 
We are getting very excited for this weekend. We have several parties to go to and Fall Festivals at church. We will probably go with our friends, The Araiza's, to Trick or Treat around the neighborhood.
 
A terrible thing happened yesterday. A man (or could be a lady) walked around dropping off phone books (who even USES a phonebook anymore) and threw the big fat waste of paper on top of Emily's pumpkin and squashed it. It's probably a very good thing that I was not home when that happened. I would have probably come unglued on that person and thrown the phonebook back at them.
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween and stay safe.
 
Love ya! <3

No comments: