Since it has been a year since I've last posted, there are several things to update about. I signed Madison up for cheerleading last summer for Fall 2011. I really wasn't sure how she would do or if she would even agree to do it but I pressed the submit button on the Internet after putting all of my billing information in so regardless of whether she wanted to or not, she was going to be a cheerleader. The one blessing that I knew I had was that Christina was Coach and she allowed me to be her assistant on the squad. I'm not sure if I was very good at assisting but she didn't fire me. Madison LOVES Christina as she is basically a member of our family. Our kids are like sisters to each other - with all the good and all the bad that goes along w/ being sisters.
Well - the good news was not only did she love it but she did so extremely well. The one thing I wished I had done was put her in some type of tumbling beforehand. Maybe next year I will do something like that or even during the summer. They had such a fantastic time and she even made the All-Stars team. It was quite the experience for her and she made some really great friends. I truly adore Madison's bubbly personality and the way she can adapt to any situation. She is such a wonderful blessing to me. I adore her face and her big personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment