Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Madison


Yesterday was Madi's birthday. It was a very busy weekend. My mom and my grandparents came in. Madi was sooo happy to have all of the company. She loved showing off for her Gran and Nan Nan & Honey. Any time any of them would leave the room, she would look @ me and ask me - "Where did Honey go?" "What's Gran doin'?" Haha. She was hilarious.

Then we had her party on Saturday. People started showing up around 4:00. She was thrilled that everyone was there for her. She wasn't too sure about all the kids playing on her toys, but she enjoyed sharing after a while. :-)

Saturday was so hot. It was miserable. No matter what we put the thermostat to, we were all sweating but the kids were having fun. Madi loved her cake and she blew out the candles by herself - one at a time. She even managed to stick a finger or two into the cake before I was able to serve everyone.

That night, after everyone left, we were so exhausted. Cody & Kristen stayed the night w/ us. I gave Madi her bath and put her in bed w/ me and we watched a movie. She cuddled up next to me and I asked her if she had a good birthday and she said uh huh. She was very sweet.

Last night, she woke up about 2:45 a.m. Not sure if she was just so excited to have all the toys in the house she couldn't sleep or what the deal was. But, I finally got her to sleep around 5:00 a.m. and I got back into bed. Well, about 6:15 a.m., she was screaming for us again. She is going to have a rough day at school - or at least we will have a rough time w/ her tonight when she gets home. Haha.

http://wheelessfamily.phanfare.com/

Here is a link to a website w/ some videos and photos. Some old and most new from the party. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to leave a comment at the end of this if you want. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a great party! I know Will is going to love driving Madi's truck when we come to visit in the future. Is Madison adjusting any better to her new class?

Brandi Wheeless said...

Oh - her teacher said she is doing so much better now in her new class. They said that she is really having a great time. I went to pick her up the other day and they were playing dress up. This little boy had on a purple dress (over his clothes) and he walked up to me and told me he was a princess. I nearly died! Haha. I told Shelly (the teacher)you better get him out of that before his dad gets here. haha.