Thursday, September 01, 2005

September 1, 2005

What a week it has been. Madi stopped sleeping after she turned two on Sunday. I guess the excitement that was her birthday made her unable to sleep and therefore causing us to have a few sleepless nights. If I misspell some words here and there, please forgive me as I haven't had much sleep lately. She didn't seem to be feeling bad other than just not wanting to sleep - that was until Tuesday night when I finally just crawled into bed w/ her and just decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Last night, we put her into her big girl bed for "real". She slept so good last night - or at least I guess. I had her monitor on and I never heard a peep out of her so I think she likes her bed better than her crib. Only bad thing is, we worry she will get out in the middle of the night. Hopefully, if she does that, the first place she would go would be our room.

I walked into her bedroom last night after she was asleep and just watched her sleep and it made me so sad to see how grown up she looked in her bed. She's becoming such a child - not a baby anymore and it's so hard to see that.

She peed all over her bedroom floor last night. She came screaming out of her bedroom, poo poo, poo poo. Haha. When I walked in, she had just peed on the floor. Potty training is no fun but I guess you have to do it eventually. And hopefully before the next baby comes along. (Whenever that will be????) Haha. :-)

Well, I guess this is it for now.

No comments: