Greetings! I hope this finds everyone doing well. It's Saturday - labor day weekend. We don't have any plans this weekend as far as going and doing something fun this weekend. We are cleaning out closets. Fun times. :-) We had to move everything out of M's new room into the guest room and most of what was in the guest room just had to find a new home. But, we are pretty much done. Only thing left is to move Madi's close from her baby room to the new room. We are calling the nursery the play room for right now so we won't confuse her.
We are doing the no diaper thing during the day right now. Pam tried potty training her while she was here for a week and we kind of let it go because it seemed to really freak Madi out. She wouldn't go at all and if she really, really had to, she would just cry so we said we would wait a month or so and try again. Well, here we are a month later trying again. Lots of accidents. Pretty much like having a puppy or something. Just follow her around w/ carpet cleaner and a towel. Haha. But, hopefully she will get it soon. I don't think she really cares one way or the other except when she pees on herself, she gets upset.
She's in her big girl bed but we are having an issue w/ her "sneaking out of her room" already. Fortunately for us, she's not climbing out of her window yet - she's just sitting in the hall way hoping one of us finds her.
Well, that's all for now. I hope you have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
2 comments:
Hey! I can't believe you get spam on your blog! We know what you mean about the potty training and getting out of bed as we are experiencing the same thing. We have to go lay down with Will until he goes to sleep. I put underwear on him today and he just peed right in them. It didn't seem to bother him too much. It was hell trying to potty train Peyton so I'm not going to rush with Will.
I guess y'all are seeing hurricane coverage nonstop since most of the evacuees went to Houston. We got some here in Lubbock too and even managed to make CNN!
Have a great 4 day week!
Post a Comment