We had Madi's 2 year check up today. She had to have a shot for HepA and then have blood drawn for anemia. That was the worst. She was already hysterical from the shot then when we went to the lab to get her blood drawn, the lady couldn't get enough blood from the first arm so she had to do the 2nd arm and Madison was screaming her head off. After she was done, she was crying asking me for some pancakes. Poor baby girl!
The doctor said she's in the 95th percentile for height and 75th in weight. Madi was so excited to get to see the doctor before we got there but now I think she will be traumatized the next time I tell her about it. Luckily - as far as check-ups go, she won't have to go back until she's 3. Hopefully that will be the only time her doctor has to see her. Knock on wood.
That's it for now. Hope you are all doing well.
3 comments:
Hey-is that HepA shot required now? I've heard through the grapevine that it is, but I haven't seen anything on the news or received anything in the mail. I called for Will's 2 year well check, but they won't be able to see him until October. Maybe they'll be able to give him a flu shot at that time. Wade said he and Beau have been emailing at work; I'm glad they are keeping in touch. Well, I need to pull Will away from Dora so we can go for a walk! Take care!
At daycare, they asked that Madison get it but when I went to the doctor, they acted like it was optional. I told them to go ahead and give it to her because of daycare. I get scared w/ all of the vaccines because I don't want M to have some kind of reaction to them.
That's funny that Will loves Dora. M has never been a big fan except she always notices her on her diaper. She's more of the Wiggles type of girl. That and Jo Jo's Circus are her favorites.
Will loves Dora and especially Spongebob! He'll watch JoJo and Wiggles, but they are usually on when the others are.
Post a Comment