Happy 2009! I hope everyone had a happy holiday season. We really enjoyed our time at Christmas. It was a nice break from work and it was great to see our family. I wished we would have had more time with everyone but it never feels like vacation if you are always driving around. So - if we missed someone, I really apologize.
The girls got a lot of great presents and they really enjoyed getting to see everyone. Madi and Cora got to play some - I wished that would have had more time together but it is what it is. I think Madi and Emily were so sick of each other by the time our vacation was over - they needed a vacation from each other. 9 hours in a car one way and throw in a 4 hour drive to Ruidoso - whew - that's a lot of car time together. Haha. But - like I said - we really enjoyed our time and only wished we could have spent more time with everyone.
We are back and settled into our normal lives again. Working and daycare and school. Emily was sick this past weekend w/ a fever and now Madi seems to have it. I got a call from school today that she was running 101.3 so Beau went and picked her up and I will stay home w/ the girls tomorrow.
Madi and I have started playing Candyland together and it's now our nightly routine. Whoever wins gets to pick out a book. Emily has been extremely jealous but she doesn't seem to want to play by any rules. Well - except for maybe her own. haha. And since we never know what they are, we try to avoid her when we play. Except for now. Madi is on the couch asleep and Emily is in here w/ me w/ the candyland game board all set up and I have no idea what she's doing w/ the cards and people.
Part of our normal life is enjoying some much needed TV time! :) The Bachelor has started back as well as all of our other shows - 24, Lost will be started in less than a week. Which - EVERYONE is super excited about that! :) Let the theories begin!! :)
I guess nothing else exciting - I need to go get some passport photos though and try to get a passport. We are planning a trip to Jamaica and I'm so excited! I've never been anywhere like that before so I can't hardly wait!!!!
Well - let me hear from you - hope you are having a great 2009 so far. Love you,
Brandi
1 comment:
Jamaica??? You soooo need to do it! You and Beau have talked WAY to long about a vaca and now you need to really take a REAL one:)
Post a Comment