Monday, April 27, 2009

Trevor got married...

My little brother got married this weekend and I wasn't able to go. It really made me sad to miss it. My heart truly hurts to think about my little brother getting married. I think I'm partly in denial that he should even get married. Haha. I know that's so sad to say.

Katy - his wife - is a very sweet girl. I really don't know her well but everyone loves her and Trevor is so happy. So that means I love her too. I just think about when Trevor was born. I remember so much about when he was little. I loved holding him and walking him around the house. I remember taking him to Dairy Queen and getting blizzards after school. I remember coming home and watching him play football when he was older. If I type anymore, I will start to cry so I have to stop.

Congratulations Trevor. I'm so proud of you. I hope you and Katy have a wonderful life together.

1 comment:

... said...

Crazy, I feel like I remember you telling me when he graduated from highschool. Its doesn't seem that long ago. How come you couldn't go-sad:(

miss ya