Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emily Got a Haircut

I took Emily and Madi to get a haircut today. I really didn't think Emily would go for it but she did. :) Madi wanted it chin length but I didn't want her hair that short. And Emily - so much of hers was still baby hair that it was all uneven so I had to get a good amount cut off. It's REALLY CUTE! Of course today it has that - just been cut look. But by tomorrow - it might not look so choppy at the ends. She is very happy about it. This went much better than the last time we went to get her hair done. I came better prepared. I brought a DVD player and snacks and she was going to get a surprise after if she did it. She was all for it until we walked in the place and then she started to panic. She started backing out when the lady called her name and I really thought that this wasn't going to happen. But Emily stayed cool - the only thing is she wouldn't let her put the cape on. So - other than that - she did really well. She loves her new haircut!

1 comment:

... said...

They are both sooo cute! I need to get Presleys cut too. her hair is all dif layers.