Nothing new going on w/ us but everyone else seems to update their blogs so I felt compelled! :)
We did get a Wii! The girls are still in Lubbock visiting family and I guess since we weren't spending an arm and a leg on daycare and we've been pretty bored (I will regret saying that when we have the girls back), we had to do something. Plus, Madi has really wanted a Wii. Her birthday is coming up and so - I guess now was as good a time as any.
Since the girls have been gone, Beau and I have just been hanging out and sleeping in. Right now, he's making us tuna fish sandwiches!!! It's the only thing he "cooks". Unless he's cooking on the grill and really - I do most of the work when he grills. He just gets all the credit because he flips the burgers/steaks/chicken, etc.
It's Sunday evening and not much to do. True Blood comes on tonight and that's what I'll be watching. And will probably do a crossword puzzle or two. :) I'm so lame!
Well - I'm off to enjoy my sandwich and probably kick Beau's bum in a game of Wii bowling or tennis. :) Hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Lots of love!
Brandi
3 comments:
I'm sooo happy for you guys!! The girls will love the Wii. Love that you kick Beau's hiney!!! Miss you!
I like your new layout-- and I wish I could have a week without our girls. hahah- lucky hooker:) I am just as lame as you and would be chillin and watching movies at home..
miss ya
I like your new layout-- and I wish I could have a week without our girls. hahah- lucky hooker:) I am just as lame as you and would be chillin and watching movies at home..
miss ya
Post a Comment