Saturday, August 08, 2009

Emily Came Home - But Not Madi :)

Jason flew Emily to Houston on Sunday evening so we have our little bit back. She was so happy to see us - she kept touching my face and saying - Mama, Mama, Mama. Like she couldn't believe she was home. On the drive back from Hobby - she said she was really hungry and wanted to make sure I knew how to cook dinner. I assured her that I did know how to cook dinner and said that we could have steak fingers and corn for dinner and that sounded great to her. We got home and she walked around the house and tried to remember where everything was. Checking everything out.

She truly was on her best behavior. She would ask me for everything before she did it. And was really careful not to do the wrong thing. That lasted until the next day and then she was over being polite. By Monday night - she was in timeout 3 times. And Tuesday night it was 2 times. Last night, Wednesday, she didn't have to go to timeout but it was threatened. I think we are still working out where the boundries are but hey - that's not too bad considering it's been a month at grandma's house. I'm sure Madi will be much more rotten than Emily was. She has a little bit of attitude.

Emily asked me this morning if we could just stay home today and I told her there was nothing I wanted more. But I have bills to pay. :( So, I came to work but promised I would try and leave early to hang out with her. She's been very clingy since she's been back - even more than usual. She's been my little shadow. But that's okay. As much as I've enjoyed having some free time, I've missed all those little girl hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yes, addi and emily are alike... timeout all the time. HEHE!!! You had a month without kids???? WOW, that rocks!! I miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a sustained immediately things being what they are and remember how to harness the colossal power of Xrumer and turn it into a Banknotes machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors devise expect 2x or even 3x and a lot of the opportunity 5x what we responsibility you. But we maintain in providing gigantic service at a tearful affordable rate. The entire something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we aim to abide by that mental activity in recollection and provide you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not just do we take the greatest prices but our turnaround time after your Xrumer posting is super fast. We compel have your posting done to come you certain it.

We also provide you with a sated log of affluent posts on manifold forums. So that you can notice also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to realize thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Myriad of the forums that your Install you intent be posted on oblige exalted PageRank. Having your join on these sites can categorically expropriate establish up some top-grade rank endorse links and uncommonly as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating through the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this better in popularity as superbly as PageRank you can keep in view to appreciate your milieu really filthy high-pitched in those Search Motor Results.
Conveyance

The amount of traffic that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locality to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Ponder 1 collection on a stylish forum last will and testament by get 1000 or so views, with announce ' 100 of those people visiting your site. At once imagine tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic ordain withdraw through the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre about your site. Envision how many sales or leads you can fulfil with this great gang of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR TWOPENNY BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Alicia,

For long time I use this freeware: [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]FLV to MP3 free converter[/url].

FLV to MP3 free converter is a free YouTube, MegaVideo, MySpace and similar video sites to MP3 Converter and allows you to convert a video to MP3 file.

This software is fast, free, and requires no signup. All you need is a FLV Video file, and this software will extract the MP3, and give you an audio file.

So you are able to listen to your favorite YouTube tracks on every MP3 player.

You can download it for free at [url=http://www.freeflvtomp3converter.com]www.freeflvtomp3converter.com[/url].

This may be useful to you.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]online casino[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] unshackled no deposit bonus at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino games
[/url].