Saturday, August 22, 2009

Madi's Birthday





Posted by Picasa




Today we had Madi's 6th birthday party at Cypress Academy of Gymnastics. The girls had a blast jumping around and playing with all of their friends. What a great way to end the summer. In some ways - I'm glad Madi's birthday is so late in the summer because it puts a nice exclamation point on the summer. The only bad thing is that it's hard for birthday parties when you aren't around your friends in your class. But that will get better the older she gets.

She got a lot of great gifts which mainly included My Little Pony, Barbie, cute night gowns and jewelry. What more could a little girl want. Poor Emily - when we walked in the house w/ all the wrapped gifts for madi to open, she asked me where her presents were. I tried to explain that these were all Madi's but that's tough on a 3 year old without a nap. So - we just agreed to let her help Madi. But Emily ended up taking some of Madi's gifts, which lead to Madi head butting Emily and Emily slapping Madi with a barbie. Well - I say that's a successful birthday.

Cody & Kristen and Tyler were able to come stay with us. Kristen is pregnant with triplets. I have no idea what they are going to do with 3 babies at the same time other than pray and cry. Pray for sleep and patience. :) But don't we all do that every day?!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

WHAT!!Triplets??????????????? INSANE!!!!!! Love Madi's hair..cute!

... said...

I love the chung lee buns on madi00 she kind of looks like the girl from the movie. I tried to do those on P but her hair isn't long enough yet:( ok- triplets? I cant imagine how they will deal with that. I wouldn't be able to do it!