Today was the first day of school for the girls. Madi started 1st grade and Emily went into her new class room at daycare. Emily is just one year away from being in pre-school! I can't believe it. Beau dropped Emily off this morning so that I could take Madi in. I had Madi walk me to her room so she could remember where it was and she did a great job. It's a little tricky to find her classroom compared to last year so I was worried she would forget. I think tomorrow will be a little harder but hopefully she won't get lost and upset. Madi is so grown-up and independent. She didn't care if I stayed or left. In fact, she said that I could go. I dread these days with Emily because I think she won't be as easy! Here are a few pictures of the big day. Madi wanted to pose a little for one of these pix. I'm not sure if she's pretending to run or if she's showing me how fun and carefree she is. Emily can't even say "CHEESE" at the right time.
When Madi got home - she told me how she LOOOOOVVVVEEESSSSS her new teacher. She is very happy with her class which made me so happy. :)

1 comment:
I've been really bad about blogging lately. But I just got back to HI so I have alot of free time. I cant tell you enough --"your girls are soooo darn cute!" I am still in shock that Madi is in 1t grade. WHERE did the time go??
Post a Comment