Wednesday, September 02, 2009
No Discipline
Emily has been horrible lately. Okay - scratch lately. She's always horrible. Okay - not ALWAYS but she is becoming that brat that always ends up getting her way. You know the one, at the grocery store, on the ground crying for that toy/piece of candy and the parent is REFUSING to give in but when you see them checking out, that child has the toy in hand and a SMIRK on his/her face. Yeah - that's my child. And I blame Beau because he refuses to discipline her. For example, I spent 15 minutes telling her how she was in trouble and finally said to Beau - YOU need to get on to her. So - he gets in her face and is telling her how she is about to get into SOOOOOOOOO much trouble if she doesn't mind. Her response? "You're so funny, daddy." Yeah - so - fail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad that my kid isn't the only one that acts like that. Embarrassing right! Just know that you are not alone. Tell Beau to BE STRONG!!! HEHE!!!!
girl-- i am with you on that. P does that to me already. I hate it.
Post a Comment