Saturday, September 19, 2009

Madi's Trip to the Doctor

I took Madi to the doctor the other day because she was sent home sick from school. She had just a mild temp and a sore throat. And with all the prevention they are doing for H1N1 flu virus, they won't let you keep them in school if they seem remotely sick. So - since we had the day off, I just decided to go ahead and take her to the doctor to make sure she was okay. - Ended up being strep throat but she didn't have a horrible case of it so she got an anti-biotic.

Well - while we were there, the doctor mentioned we could go ahead and give her the flu shot. She freaked out. The nurse walked in with the needle and Madi told her she would kick her out the window if she tried to give her a shot. I had to hold her down. Well - in the end, the shot didn't hurt and she told the nurse she was just pretending to be scared. What a NUT!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

"Kick her out of the window!!" I love it!!!!!!

... said...

hahah--- I am laughing so hard at her. "kick her out of the window"!! That poor nurse was probably like -- oh boy here we go again:)