We are just getting ready for Halloween this weekend. Madi is Alice in Wonderland and Emily is Minnie Mouse. We were supposed to go to a fall carnival tomorrow night but due to all the bad weather, they have cancelled it. Our kiddos are very upset about it.
We went this past weekend to go see Where the Wild Things Are. Emily begged us to go see it. She talked about it all day long for days!!!! Well, she was asleep w/ 30 minutes left in the movie and Madi cried at the end when Max leaves the Wild Things. It was a great movie but a little dark for little ones.
The girls had some pix taken over the summer I've been meaning to upload. I'll do that in the next post. :)
1 comment:
OMG-- you got glass in your toe and had to get stiches, that sounds really crappy! I can imagine you trying to run around work like that-hahah..
Post a Comment