Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday -


I had a really great 34th birthday. Friday, a couple of co-workers took me to Lupe's for fajitas and then we went to Starbucks for coffee after. Sara brought me a cake and she surprised me in the conference room with Ryan, Marsela, Jon Eric, Alisa and Cathy. She also had her little boy there, Caden and he drew an awesome picture on the dry erase board for me. :) Friday night, I went to dinner with Ashlee and Yolande and then we went to see New Moon. Crazy lines!!!! We were there for 2 hours + and people were losing their minds. You would have thought these people had never been to a movie before. People were trying to cut in line others were complaining that they were there for 45 minutes in line and couldn't get seats together (or just good seats). And these were adults - adult men as well. It was really hysterical. The movie was great. I think I just enjoy getting out and enjoying a nice night when I'm not constantly being pulled in 15 directions by someone that needs my attention. Love to just sit and not have to talk. :)
Then Saturday, I didn't do much. Just enjoyed the day. We watched the Tech game and I cleaned house. I went for a massage that afternoon and came home and went over to our neighbors house. We broke out the wine-ritas. (By the way - the best of both worlds.) I got a little lit and just sat and enjoyed hanging out. We had sushi and watched football and tried to keep the kids from killing each other. It was a late night. The kids had 2 nights in a row of going to be bed after 11:00. (Usual bedtime is 8.)
Sunday, I got up and went over to Sara's house for a failure garage sale. haha. Not her fault - they were supposed to have it on Saturday but it was rained out. I didn't sell anything but the girls enjoyed playing w/ Caden and hanging out at their house. We went to lunch w/ the Araiza's for my b-day and the girls all made cards for me (the Araiza girls too). My favorite gift is a birthday card that is home-made!!! Then I went and took all my toys I didn't sell to Once Upon a Child - sold a few of the things and then went to Toys R Us to get some more shopping done. Had birthday cake that night w/ the Araiza's and we played some dominoes. Our girls were worn out so by 8:30, we finally decided to put them to bed. I was exhuasted too but it was such a great day! I love my birthday. I think everyone's birthday should be made into a big deal.

No comments: