We had a lot of fun decorating the Christmas tree together. :) It's a great tradition. Listening to Christmas music and decorating the tree. :)
The girls really enjoyed helping me pull out all of the ornaments. Everything was new again! Madi and Emily decided to switch their stockings. So this year, Madi has the Beauty stocking and Emily has the Hannah Montana.
ok, you look great!! You are WAY skinny:) I am crackin up looking at your girls in a tank top putting a Christmas tree. I guess its the same for us in Hawaii but seeing it while in KC makes me laugh!
1 comment:
ok, you look great!! You are WAY skinny:) I am crackin up looking at your girls in a tank top putting a Christmas tree. I guess its the same for us in Hawaii but seeing it while in KC makes me laugh!
Post a Comment