Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

So - I've already started on working on my new years resolution. I set my iPhone up to blog from either phone or e-mail. I have no more excuses; however, you might have to pardon any misspelling or bad grammar as it's hard to fix those things or even care when you are typing from a little phone.

The girls had a great night last night. We had a block party and we let them stay up and play w/ the neighborhood kids. We went to dinner at Red Robin around 5:30, went to the Araiza's after and then went outside to pop fireworks and have a fire pit. The little girls chased the big boys up and down the block - my kids had no naps that day so needless to say - they weren't difficult to put into bed. Emily fell asleep before I got her nightgown on and Madi stayed up just to midnight and went to sleep. Of course, they were up bright and early this morning. They are so tired but luckily for me, they will probably take a great nap today. As will I! :)

I hope you had a wonderful night last night and much health and luck to you in 2010.

No comments: