In an attempt to be better at blogging, I'm going to try out this new "e-mail to your blog" setting. I hope it works but since I'm at work and can't actually get into blogspot from here, I won't be able to see how well it works.
Madi got sick over the holidays. :( On Monday before we left to come back to Houston, she ran a temp. The next day she was fine so we drove to Houston. Wednesday night - she threw up and wouldn't eat for 3 days. On friday night, she threw up again so Saturday I got up and took her to the ER. We found out she had a urinary tract infection. Bless her heart! Anyway - she got some medicine and is doing a lot better now. She's back to her crazy self again.
My biggest worry came Friday when she wouldn't do anything and then by Saturday, she didn't want to get out of bed. Of course, as a mom, you turn to the Internet which is a big no-no because after you leave WebMD, you are sure your child has a extremely rare form of cancer and nothing can be done. But luckily, fever, headache and nausea can mean a lot of different things.
The funniest part came when the male doctor told Madi to pee in a cup. She got this horrified look on her face because she thought she had to drop her pants right there and let him watch her pee in it. I nearly died laughing. She was much relieved to find out she could go to the bathroom and handle her business there.

1 comment:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment