| All the things we have to fit in the Tahoe |
I have taken 2 digital cameras worth of photos. So I will need to go through those once we get back to Houston before uploading them as well as getting all of the Christmas decorations taken down before Monday. I'm sad that I have to go to work on Monday but luckily for Beau, he has the day off. So does Emily but I have a feeling Madi will be going to daycare. She will want to go and I think Beau will want her to go. The only sad one will be Emily. However, she will have a house full of new toys all to herself.
For all of those we didn't get to see while we were here, I'm very sorry. It seems that time goes so quickly when we are here. Now that the kids are getting older, I think we could start making more frequent trips to Lubbock because they can stand the drive a little bit more. The problem is that now I'm getting too OLD to make the trip. It takes my back a day or two to get over it. I really wish that there was a cheap flight or even a high speed train that would travel to/from Lubbock/Houston. Ah - I could wish away my life.
The girls went to bed early - Emily fell asleep on the couch and Madi told us she was too tired to stay up and she put herself to bed. That NEVER happens. But now that the kids are in bed and bags are packed, I suppose that I should get myself in bed as well. Good night all and until next time (year???) - all my love to you.
B
1 comment:
Isn't Lubbock the great place on this earth!!! I just love it!!!!! Such great memories!!!! The drive is miserable though. And Blue Sky, yummy!!!!!! Glad you guys had a great trip!!!!
Post a Comment