Sunday, March 29, 2009

German Festival






We went to the German Festival in Tomball on Saturday. After a week full of rainy days - it was nice to have a beautiful sunny day to go walk around. Even though it was a little chilly and really windy. The girls had a great day walking around, eating corn dogs, sausage, etc. I'm surprised everyone wasn't sick - esp after riding rides. emily even got on a few rides! Madi is the daredevil so she doesn't care. We rode Wipeout before we left and it was hysterical! I haven't ridden rides like that in FOREVER! I'm talkin' carnival rides - where you should probably be scared for your life when you get on a ride because odds are the people that put that ride together were smokin' something while doing it. But it was fun. Took me back a thousand years. Old Settlers! :)
We went w/ the Araiza's. They are always so much fun to go out with. We came back to the house and had a few beers and ate some pizza while the girls wore themselves out some more. How they went to bed at 10 and wake up at 6:30 a.m. bright and early is beyond me!!!


1 comment:

... said...

OMG-- I am totally taken back to my small town carnival days as a kid. So much fun-- your girls probably cant stop talking about it. They are so cute:) And you are sooooo right about the crazzies that put those rides together--hahah.. To funny