The visit to Dallas (Plano) was soooo much fun. It was so cool to see G's baby girl. Taylor loves her little sister so much. She kept saying, this is my sister. This is Kennedy. She would hold her and touch her face and she poked her finger in Kennedy's ear. It was adorable! The twins were soooo good too. Luke was freaked out by me the first day and it took all day for him to like me but I think he finally came around. Kendall doesn't know a stranger. She's hilarious w/ her little mischievious grin. ADORABLE.
Kennedy was a BEAUTIFUL baby. She looks just like Taylor. Gina looked good but tired and sore. Of course! Everyone looked good.
I learned how to play some poker this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. CK ended up beating me in the end but I swear if I would have been drinking red bull instead of wine, I would have beat him like a red-headed step-child. Haha - Okay - whatever on that one but I can dream. :-)
I didn't get to take any pictures because Beau took the camera w/ him to Napa Valley. I don't know why he thinks that's more important than taking pix of a newborn baby but he's a guy so I just gave in since he called it first.
Madi was sooo happy to see me when I got home. She is sooo precious. She was sooo good for me on Sunday - except for bed time. We took her pacifier away 4th of July weekend and she hasn't been quite the same to get to bed but we are figuring out a routine for her. Right now, she prefers Beau to read to her and put her to bed which I LOVE but I worry about what will happen when he's out of town or gone to a happy hour. I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. She is talking so well. She will repeat anything you say.
I guess I've typed enough for today. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment