Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Finally - Good sleep w/o the pacifier
Well, Madi finally went to sleep w/o her pacifier last night w/o too much whimpering. Of course, I gave her a dose of Motrin last night to make sure that it wasn't her teeth that was causing her to fight sleep so much. The night before last, she screamed in her crib for like an hour and then woke up a half hour later screaming so last night, after her bath, I gave her some motrin and when it was bed time, she asked for her daddy to put her in bed and Beau came out of her room after 5 minutes without a peep from her. It was AWESOME! So, I guess I will just have to medicate her for a little while until either her teeth quit bothering her or she's used to the routine. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment