Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's TGIThursday!

Yea - the work week is almost over. I'm so pumped! I can't wait until Friday - 5:00 p.m. That's my favorite day/time of the week. We are going to a dinner tonight - it's the Ducks Unlimited Dinner - it's for land conservation or something. I have no idea. But they are only conserving it so they can hunt ducks on it so it seems a little silly to me. Oh well - I guess if you hunt then it's fun but for me, I will just go and support conserving land. I think one of the give-aways is shot-gun if that tells you anything. Oh well - its for the kids.

Brandi B is on her way to Mexico. I haven't talked to her today but I hope she is doing okay. Her and her hubby are going to Playa del Carmen. We were supposed to go w/ but Beau didn't want to spend the $$. Oh well - maybe next time. :-) They sold their house and are living in a rent house. Good times - until their house is built in Cedar Park. It's a bummer cuz they are moving on the other side of Austin from us so it makes for a farther trip when we come to visit but at the same time, when we go through there to go to Lubbock, it will make it easier to stop by.

I miss talking to Gina - she is busy being mama. Even though her little girl is precious - I still don't think I'm ready to travel that road again anytime soon. Madi keeps me pretty preoccupied.

Well, that's it for now. I better get back to work but I'll probably "blog" later since my day is going so slow!!!!!!

No comments: