Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Gina's Having a Baby!!!!

This has been a great week! Lots of firsts going on. Madison went in the potty all by herself. She ran over to the potty and peed all by herself. So exciting! And if that's not exciting enough, Gina just called to say that she is having contractions. Her doctor told her to wait until after lunch to see if she was still having them. Her c-section isn't scheduled until Thursday morning but her doctor just scheduled it for today at 5:00 - yea! I'm so excited for her! I'm so jealous for Heather because she is going to get to go probably. I'll be there on Friday so I'll get to see her then but I wish I could be there now. I'm so pumped!

Brandi and Rob are expecting their second baby. She is probably 6 weeks along now. So much going on. They just sold their house and are moving into a rent house in Cedar Park until their house is built. I haven't talked to Sandi in a while but I know they are trying too. It would be so cool if they could be pregnant together. Brandi's little boy, Nate - he's 18 months and already sleeping in his very own big boy bed. We tried to get Madi into her big girl bed but it hasn't happened yet. She actually loves it but she is too rowdy in there right now. She loves to play in her bed and she fell out once and that was it for me. Maybe in a couple months.

Pam is trying to potty train her while she's here this week. So far, she's done very well. I wasn't really working with her lately because I wasn't sure if she was ready but Pam has done a great job. That's it for now. Anymore news and I'll post.

No comments: