Monday, November 03, 2008

From Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I hope everyone had a great Halloween and got lots of candy. The girls really enjoyed it. This was Madi's first time to go Trick or Treating and of course it was Emily's too. Usually we take Madi to a carnival or fall festival at one of the churches but this year she really wanted to go door to door to ask for candy. When we were about half way done, Madi said that Halloween was better than Christmas because you get candy. I think she's on to something. Emily just rode around in the wagon and hopped out to be carried up to the door with her bucket. She didn't really care to get candy as she had her first piece that she held on to all night long. And forget trying to take it away from her. I think she wanted to go to bed with it. Madi was dressed as The Little Mermaid and Emily was Tinkerbell. Maybe next year, I can talk Madi into dressing with more of a Halloween spirit. Maybe as a scary witch or a something fun. I swear when I was little, I went as this weird goblin thing for like 3 years in a row. I'll never forget having my face painted green. Horrible! Maybe I won't force the issue.

Everything else is going great. Pam is coming in this weekend and we are going to head to League City for Tyler's first birthday. Emi is talking more and more. She says "shoes" - because that was her real first word. She says "thank you" super cute and "bye bye", "juice", "mo", and when she colors on the wall, she'll wave her hand at herself and say no no, no no. She's super sweet. Madi is trouble as usual. She is so funny. Our family has no shame with each other. We all get dressed in the same room in the morning. We hide nothing. Well - things are about to change. I went to pick up Madi at Pre-K on Monday and when I walked in, they were drawing pictures of "My Family". I walked in and Madi screamed that she was drawing a picture of her daddy and she screamed that she drew his pee pee. Yeah, nice. CPS anyone? Embarassing doesn't even cover it.

Madi is boy crazy. We were in the drive through at Chik-Fila tonight and she kept telling me the guy at the window was "soooooooo cute!". I don't know what we are going to do with her. 

Hope everyone is doing great and talk to you soon.

Brandi 

No comments: